Sunday, July 27, 2008

My book haul from the Crime and Justice weekend.
































Photo of my book haul from the Crime and Justice weekend. Uploaded to Flickr and placed in this blog.


What a wonderful weekend. Every event seemed to be tailored to my reading taste. The agonising choices that had to be made. We made the resolution to do it all over again next year. If this inaugural year is anything to go by it's going to get better and better and it started from a pretty high base as well.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. This is a photo of my book haul. Now I will add in my own defence that I didn't actually buy all these books. I only paid for 4. We won the trivia competition - Helen, Karen and I in a three way tie. Simon, the event organiser wanted to have a run off but we told him we were all together and we could play nicely and share.

No comments: