Sunday, October 12, 2008

How's this for temptation.

This is a recipe for the Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake in the World.
I'm putting it here rather than just post the link because I discovered the other day that TAFE has blocked the Gather.com website.

I haven't tried this recipe yet because I'm trying to lose weight and so far I've resisted the temptation. How long this resolve will last remains to be seen.

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

1 Coffee Mug

4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons baking cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

Small splash of vanilla



Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)



And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Judy! You really shouldn't post things like this - I have enough trouble with chocolate temptations as it is! I'll have to make sure I never have all the ingredients for this recipe in the house at one time!

Sally's Blog said...

Am I allowed to use the line .... I'm having what she's having???

Because there's no way known that I'm gonna miss out on making this one ........

Scrumdiddlyumptious

Sunnie Gill said...

Thanks for visiting my blog girls. I have a little video I made in Multi-media today to add to my blog. Just waiting for You Tube to process this as I type.